In the car ride over, our Disney planner contacted me to let us know that the weather forecast was not looking good, and we would likely be moved inside for our ceremony.
ARGH. It was so beautiful out at the moment! We asked if we could hold off, and she did say we could prolong making the final call until later, but to prepare ourselves for that scenario. It was also at this time that we asked for a different backup location. The backup location they had assigned us was the conference room where we had had the rehearsal the night before, and we just weren't thrilled with it at all - especially considering we had purchased VERY little decor/floral for the ceremony, so we wouldn't be able to spruce it up much. We asked if there was anything she could get that had some natural light, and she said she'd work on it and get back to us.
Anyway, since it was still so gorgeous (and hot!!) out, we headed to the lawn in front of the Boardwalk to take some family photos.
All Photos by Ashley Jane Photography unless otherwise noted.
My parents were so wonderful and supportive regarding our wedding, financially and otherwise. It made ME happy that THEY were so happy with how everything turned out. They're the absolute best!
Of course, it wouldn't be a Llama photo op without us getting silly (particularly my mister...)
Missed a recap?